Let Us Help You Achieve
Your Immigration Goals
- Business Immigration Practice
- Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Employment Petitions
- Complex Marriage-based Petitions
- Provisional Waivers of Inadmissibility
Attorney Doyle is an Associate Attorney at O’Neil Hauser Mansfield, P.C. She is a graduate of Northeastern University School of Law and has been working in the field of immigration law since 2014. She has experience assisting clients with a wide variety of immigration cases including family, humanitarian and business immigration cases. Attorney Doyle represents clients before USCIS and its asylum office, the Immigration Court, the Board of Immigration Appeals and the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court.
She has joined our legal team to assist with our busy business immigration practice and brings experience in both immigrant and non-immigrant employment petitions, including EB-1, National Interest Waiver, O-1 and P-1 cases.
Attorney Doyle also routinely handles complex marriage-based petitions, naturalizations, asylum, provisional waivers of inadmissibility and other waivers of inadmissibility. She is fluent in Spanish.
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2014
- Guilford College
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Sociology and Anthropology
- Massachusetts, 2016
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Womens Bar Association, Member, 2016 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney