Trusted, Comprehensive Immigration Advocacy
Our lawyers at O’Neil Hauser Mansfield, P.C., have experience representing immigrants throughout the northeast and across international boundaries who have come to resettle and work in the Greater Boston Area. Since our firm was founded in 1975, we have become one of the region’s leading law firms for successfully assisting individuals, families and businesses.
Our successful foundation is built on holding fast to several core beliefs, including:
- You deserve to understand the laws relating to your case in easy-to-understand language. When your professional future or family unity is at stake, you do not have time for confusing legal terms.
- We prioritize one-on-one communication with you. We will always be available to discuss your concerns, answer your questions, and regularly update you about the status of your application or case.
- We will do everything possible to expedite your case without jeopardizing your position.
Our attorneys draw insight from several decades of combined legal knowledge. We aim to make your experience with the complicated U.S. immigration system efficient, pleasant and, above all, successful.
We Offer Experienced Help For Routine And Complex Immigration Matters
United States Citizenship And Immigration Services (USCIS) is regulated under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. In addition, there is a daunting number of different government agencies and judicial systems that resolve immigration matters. The Immigration and Nationality Act is one of the primary immigration laws that can affect your situation.
There are several different grounds for immigration. Family-based and employment-based immigration are more commonly known. There are also categories of legal admission available to people who are fleeing persecution. You could qualify if you are not able to go back to your homeland because of extraordinary or life-threatening conditions.
Our immigration lawyers and professional staff are here to help you walk you through your immigration concerns confidently. No immigration case is ever truly “routine.” We will work to streamline your case as much as possible.
Intelligent, Practical Advice, Counsel And Solutions
The Boston area is known as a global center for medical, technology and other scientific research fields. Our legal team has represented foreign individuals seeking to work or study in these industries throughout the nation. We also regularly counsel employers and work with human resource professionals to resolve their need for employees coming from overseas. Finally, we help foreign nationals and their families come to and stay in the U.S.
Our attorneys and staff can help you with any of the following immigration matters:
- Family-based green cards
- Naturalization (becoming a U.S. citizen)
- Nonimmigrant visas and labor certification (PERM)
- U visas
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Removal defense; cancellation of removal
- Political asylum
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Provisional waivers
- Adjustment of status
- Removal of conditions on residence status
- Criminal and fraud waivers
- VAWA petitions
- S and T visas
- Travel documents and re-entry permits
- Visa extensions
We will help you complete the necessary paperwork. Our immigration attorneys can also represent you in connection with proceedings before United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration Court, the Board of Immigration Appeals, a United States District Court, and a United States Court of Appeals.
Speak With A Lawyer Now
Whether your loved one faces deportation, or you need help applying for a visa or U.S. citizenship, our team is here to help – no matter where you are in New England. Arrange a consultation by emailing us or calling our office in Boston at 617-855-0444.